FEMMES DU CHAOS
freelance – graphic designer
2012 – Present
- Motion: I now work for agencies and individuals, proposing ideas and animated designs for service or corporate videos.
- Graphic Design: One of the things I am most passionate about is creating a logo or brand identity from scratch, finding its unique personality in the visual spectrum, a simple but conceptual graphic design.
- Web: My work with the web is in the area of entrepreneurship, I have worked in web design for people who want to launch a website for their personal brand or service.
motion graphic designer
2007 – 2011
- A new challenge, a sports channel, creating from scratch the image for this channel was one of our challenges, it was to work on the total image of the channel and the ID videos.
- I had the opportunity to work with other designers coordinating the different skills between us to reach the required result.
Copy Producer / Motion Grapher
HBO LATIN AMERICAN GROUP
2000 / 2006
- At HBO was where I learned how to animate titles for trailers and different promos for the channel’s OnAir, a great professional and human experience. I also learned who Saul Bass was : )
- Teamwork at a professional level, was another thing I learned, my job as Motiongrapher, was to provide a visual proposal to be created ( Photoshop-Illustrator ) and then animated using AfterEffects to go along with the original idea of the assigned producer.
- I learned from people, several of my co-workers became my friends, professionals with brilliant minds that I respect to this day.